Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Please review and accept before submitting your wholesale account application. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Minimum Opening Order and Reorders
• Opening order minimum is $2000. 10-12 pieces suggested for a merchandising story.
• Reorder minimum is $1000. No minimum piece number for reorders.
Accounts and Ordering Methods
• Wholesale accounts must be registered and approved prior to placing an order.
• Minimum requirements: valid resale license, physical retail location and/or a website that is currently live.
• Apply online: www.jeanettewalkerjewellery.com/wholesale/ or contact us for an application.
• Place your order by phone, email, at a trade show, or by appointment in our studio.
• Order forms are available for you to download and fill out online.
• We are ready to assist you with any questions you have about ordering.
• Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
• Call us at (902) 393-6376 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please note that it is illegal to supply misleading, false or fraudulent information to obtain wholesale purchases for anything other than resale purposes.
• Exclusivity is determined on a case-by-case basis and is dependant on your store location as well as the regularity and quantity of ordering.
• We are very careful not to overexpose our line in a given shopping area, and our diverse range of offerings allows us to offer each store a unique assortment geared towards your location and customers.
• Opening orders require payment by credit card, or E-Transfer. We accept Visa or MasterCard.
• Net 30 payment terms are available by approval after your third order is placed and shipped. Contact us for a Net 30 application at that time.
• Late payments will be charged 5% of the invoice total for each 5 business day period past the due date. • All orders and payment terms are subject to JWJ approval and are subject to change.
• Orders may be cancelled within 5 days of placement. Notification of order cancellation must be received in writing within 5 days of order placement.
• We ask that you extend us the courtesy of canceling your order ASAP so we do not incur production costs.
Shipping and Handling
• Rates: shipping rates vary, depending on your order’s weight, value and store location.
• Carriers: we ship using insured Canada Post Xpress with tracking notification, delivery confirmation and required signature upon delivery.
• UPS, FedEx, international and express shipping are available upon request, and any additional charges will be calculated at the time of shipment.
• Lead time for orders is 2-4 weeks. RUSH orders are available upon request, and are dependent on stock availability and may include charges for expedited shipping.
• We guarantee the fulfillment and delivery of orders to the buyer’s satisfaction. Any changes to delivery date must be mutually agreed upon by JWJ and the buyer.
• All shipping charges for returns, exchanges, repairs and earring replacements are the buyer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
Returns and Exchanges
• Return authorizations must be requested within 5 business days of receiving your order.
• Your account will be credited once we receive your return, and can be applied to your next order. You can also request an exchange at the time of your return.
• You may exchange any jewellery that remains unsold after 90 days for new pieces with an approved exchange authorization. No exchanges after 120 days or without authorization.
• We reserve the right to refuse items that are returned for credit or exchange without authorization or in unacceptable condition.
Repairs | Customization | Earring Replacements
• We stand by the quality of our designs and provide free repairs for any piece of jewellery that breaks under normal circumstances within one year after shipment.
• Contact us for authorization before shipping us any jewellery for repairs.
• We will also repair jewellery after one year or due to damage under extreme circumstances, and fees for labour and materials will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
• Customization: contact us about ordering different chain lengths, bracelet sizes, or changes in ear wire or clasp types. All custom orders are considered final sales.
• Single earring replacements: forms are included with your order and also available online.
jeanettewalkerjewellery.com / 902-393-6376 email@example.com
P.O. Box 267, North Rustico, Prince Edward Island, Canada, C0A-1N0