Policies & FAQs
Listed "ready-made" items will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days after receipt of payment. Jewellery pieces that are existing designs but not in stock will generally be shipped within three to 4 weeks. More complicated custom order items will take between four and eight weeks for production. If we cannot complete your item within the guidelines above, we will do our best to let you know at the time of purchase. All domestic orders requiring tracking and insurance will be shipped via Canada Post Priority or Express Post Mail unless you would prefer another method, in which case please let us know and we will create a separate invoice for you. Shipping costs vary from $20 to $30 for domestic shipping, depending on price of the item purchased. This includes shipping, insurance and tracking. National and International orders will shipped by Fed Ex or UPS will cost between $80 and $120, depending on cost of the item and the distance of the delivery. Items will be gift-boxed and sent in a priority box or padded mailer.
Refunds and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your jewellery and we will do our best to meet your expectations. If you are not happy with your item, please let us know how we can remedy the situation. For listed items, exchanges or full refunds may be made if the item is returned in original, unworn condition within 7 days of delivery. Special orders may be returned within 7 days of delivery for store credit only. (Basic bands may be returned for a full refund if we are likely to be able to sell the items, even if dimensions have been customized outside of our listed items.) Shipping costs will not be refunded. QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP IS GUARANTEED. Though we hope it will not be necessary, if your piece needs to be repaired due to faulty workmanship, we certainly will repair it free of charge. In the event that your piece requires repair due to normal wear, we will repair it at minimal cost in addition to shipping costs.
- Due to fluctuations in the metal markets, our prices are subject to change without notice.
- Wholesale inquiries are welcome.
What if my ring doesn't fit perfectly?
- Rings or bands will be re-sized free of charge... however, shipping costs/insurance will be the customer's responsibility.
How do I send my gold jewellery or gemstones to your studio?
- If you are wanting to send us your gold please weigh your metal in a light envelope at the post office before you package and send it, that way you will have a record of what you are sending along to us. Send in a package that requires signature upon delivery and a tracking #. If you live in Canada we recommend shipping by Canada Xpress Post with signature required ( 3 business day delivery ). Once we receive your metal we will confirm with you the weight amount. If you wish to contact us before the shipment is made we will be able to give you an approximate value for your gold depending on the karat.
How is Jeanette Walker's jewellery eco-ethical?
- All metal used to make our jewellery is fully reclaimed and we offer many "earth friendly" choices in our shop. We can reuse your old gold and gemstones to make a re-designed piece. We also offer many socially conscious gemstone choices that are not mined but rockhounded, sustainable or top quality lab-grown gemstones.
Can I have a custom or one-of-a-kind design created for me?
- If you are wanting a custom design created you will collaborate with Jeanette via email or Skype with to create a design you'll love. Within a week a personalized selection of drawings and quotes are emailed to you. Once you have made a design choice we will process your order. Click here for more info on Custom Design.
Can I have a custom design made in sterling?
- Jeanette only creates custom pieces in the precious metals which includes yellow, white, rose, and green-gold, palladium and platinum. If you are looking for a sterling ring please check out our convenient "ready designed" sterling pieces from the Signature Collections.